Even tho I do not have much time left for TV, There are those rare weekends like the last one, that my agenda is free, and I’ll sit in front of the TV to start my Netflix research.
I wanted to write this post for you because I know sometimes we will be scrolling down until we get bored of trying to find something good to watch, and we would end up distracted in our phones with Instagram, so I want to help you with your selection!
Here is a list of my past/new favorite shows and movies on Netflix Canada ( I think the only one that is not available here is The Sinner, I watched while we were in Mexico and it became quickly one of my favourites! ) for you to watch on your free time!
- The Sinner ( If you are mom, I’m pretty sure you are going to like this lol! )
- How to get away with a murder ( Love all of this solve the crime shows! )
- Scandal ( Woman power! )
- But first, they kill my father ( This is an emotional and awesome movie to watch! )
- Greys Anatomy ( My all time fav! Let’s keep the happy dance alive! )
- Gossip Girls ( OF COURSE )
- The walking dead ( This was our, my husband and I show! )
- Pablo Escobar ( If you are Latin, or if you like gangsters movies, this show is for ya!)
- Prison Break ( My old time fav! )
- Breaking Bad ( Boys, boys, Boys! )
Do not forget to share your favourite ones in the comment below!
Happy Thursday all!